LinQology puts fun and originality back into quiz apps – and isn’t the standard “here’s the question, what’s the answer” type of game. So how exactly is it different?
- Content LinQology tests real-life general knowledge (not just nerdy pub quiz stuff). With fun general knowledge thrown in and an educational overlay, what’s not to like?
- Format The ‘grid’ based approach tests your agility in finding the matching pair, based on a common theme. You are presented with the question or the answer in the grid, and have a set time to find the match.
- Requirements You can use general knowledge, logic and/or common sense in deducing the answer. Clearly you may know the answer immediately (and so get more points). But if you don’t, you can visually improve your odds by eliminating the answers you know are wrong.
- Player Options Test yourself and play solo (my favourite), or play either of the multi-player options i) using one device, or ii) online via the Game Centre.
- Become a LinQologist You gamers may have some fantastic ideas for new LinQology grid pages….and I want to hear about them (using the link in the app). If I think it’s any good (and not already used, clearly) you can receive future offers relating to the game.
Also this website contains over 1,800 free pub quiz questions which you can peruse at your leisure. Which is nice.
Please sign up to the newsletter, Or follow us on Twitter or FaceBook (LinQology), to keep informed of latest developments and new releases.